Monday, May 9, 2011

Hello, and thanks SO much for checking out the new blog.

Hey friends, thanks for checking out the new blog site. I am really excited about using blogger.com as my new blog provider, as I think this will be a vast improvement over the previous blog. This move should NOT affect the HoosierDayTrip.com site that you can log into us with. Nor should it affect being able to link directly to the blog from the blog tab on the homepage. I am working on saving the old blogs from the old blog site. I am not sure how much of an interest there would be in having these first few blogs listed here. I might link this site to the old blog site so that they can be accessed there, but HONESTLY, I do not think there will be that much interested in them. As such, I will probably just archive them myself, and should ANYONE EVER be interested in the initial Chucky Cheese review, (I was trying to make something out of a spark of an idea folks) I will make sure you are able to access a copy. 
That being said, and me being PRETTY sure the older blogs are safe where they are, I REALLY do thank you for sticking with me thus far. The new blog is a bit of a start over, but I think everything moves upward and onward from this point. Thanks, Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Great site and I love the background! Good job :)
    basilmomma

    ReplyDelete