Friday, September 2, 2011

Bloomington Fourth Street Art Festival


Hello friends and welcome to the latest post of the Hoosier Day Trip blog. This will not be a long post, as I do not have a lot of details to share, but I wanted to let people know that the 4th street art festival is happening this weekend in Bloomington.

I happened to be on 4th street this evening and saw the vendors setting up. I always enjoy the festival.  Even though I am not an avid art collector, I really enjoy going and looking at all of the cool things the artist are doing. If nothing else, you get to spend a little time walking around downtown on what usually turns out to be one of the last weekends of true summer weather that Bloomington has to offer.

Also, take advantage of the fact the 4th street is “Restaurant Row” and enjoy one of the many wonderful eateries in the area. Between browsing the booths, and enjoying some great food, you can easily make a nice weekend event out of it, that is pretty affordable.

That is going to do it for this abbreviated edition of Hoosier Day Trip. I thank you for taking the time to read it, and I hope to see YOU on my next Hoosier Day Trip.


Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment