Monday, June 13, 2011

Hoosier Day Trip update June, 13, 2011

Hey friends, and thanks for your patience since my last post. I have been without a secure internet connection for almost two weeks now, but things seem to be up and running once again. I have had internet over my phone and even with some wi-fi hotspots, but this in the first time in awhile that I have felt confident enough to blog.

The last post ( I think) that I made on HoosierDayTrip.com was touting my new photo link on there. I am going to pick up where that left off. I had a couple of readers ask if it were possible to give some details of the pics. This was my ultimate goal, and I am going to try to figure out how to do that. Great Idea. (FYI, the pics of the chair, table, and window, are looking out of my front window. Just cool pics of different seasons I wanted to test with)

Friends, with that, I bid you good evening. I will get back to the serious work of visiting cool places, and I hope to see YOU on my next Hoosier Day Trip.

                                                    Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment